Our in-house design team work from the floor plans up. Using CAD tools, illustration and 3D visualisation – to turn ideas into high impact digital interior design.
Technology as part of the Architecture
From single spaces, to smart buildings. Our design teams around the world work to embed the technology into the architecture – developing innovative digital environments that optimise your visitor experience or client journey. Truly intuitive digital interior design demands that the technology design starts right at the beginning of the architectural process.
- If you are considering large scale external LEDs or iconic digital features in the lobby, then the ambient lighting, mountings and services for these need to be considered at the outset.
- If you are building large command centres or 24 hour Security Operations Centres, then we need to consider screen technology options, ceiling heights power and cooling.
- In auditoriums we need to think about the audio impacts of different architectural styles and finishes.
- In boardrooms and collaboration spaces we need to think about lighting and camera placement.
- For large interactive displays we need to consider wall strengthening and concealed cabling.
Designing Client Journeys
Client journeys need to be optimised from the moment they enter the facility, so that spaces are smart enough to recognise them and then book them seamlessly through the registration process and monitor their movements around the facility. Ensuring smart building sensors are properly placed is a central part of future-proofing your interiors and is always best done during the digital interior design phase.
It is never too early in the process to bring in the specialists.
The DV Signage design team are on hand to work with your interiors consultants, architects and facilities project managers to ensure the seamless integration of truly digital interiors.