Our suite of Pepper Robot Software is based around traditional ‘Meet & Greet’ applications. The Pepper Robot Software can be used for:
- Facial Recognition – Pepper can learn and remember faces and names.
- Calendar Look Up – Pepper can check meetings & appointments on a online calendar
- Host Notification – Pepper can send an email or text message to alert your host
- Badge Printing – Pepper can send a command to print your access badge
- Casual Conversation – Pepper can talk about your business or the day’s agenda
- Powerpoint Presentation – Pepper can give a powerpoint presentation
Our Pepper Robot Software is sold ready to be localised to your environment and systems. We pull together a range of complimentary software services; including IBM Watson for natural conversation flow; web services to look up news stories, weather and traffic information; and PowerPoint for presentation capabilities. We can program robots to talk to each other and make it easy for marketing departments to create simple presentations with a range of emotive and highly engaging built-in gestures.
By connecting Pepper the Robot directly to your visitor management system, we are able to pre-configure the robot to expect certain visitors, to look up who they are meeting and email their hosts directly when they arrive. Pepper can read an QR code or react to an RFID tag, trigger a badge to be printed and then direct the visitor to the coffee station or the rest rooms while they wait. Coordinating between voice and the onboard tablet, visitors can complete their details or sign up for a queue management system or remote consultation.
Pepper Robot makes for a highly flexible and super-skilled receptionist for your building lobby, retail environment or customer experience center.